- (1) 820P PRO PoE Ethernet Extender
- (1) 10′ Black Ethernet patch cord
- (1) Enable-IT 350 48V PoE Injector
- (1) 820P PRO PoE Ethernet Extender Quickstart Guide
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Optional 4yr Next Business Day Replacement
- (1) Free Shipping* and 45-day Money Back Guarantee
World’s first solution to combine Ethernet, and PoE in one simple solution – the 820P PRO PoE Ethernet Extender is ideal for PoE Camera and WiFi Access Point extension, with more installations worldwide than our competitors combined. With the 820 PRO PoE Ethernet Extender you can easily extend your PoE and Ethernet signal to 900 ft (275m) using your existing 2-pair copper wiring, with a simple plug and go configuration and no power required at the remote end.
- Designed and Made in the USA with High Quality components
- Professional Business Grade Product, Solid reliability, no Chinese spyware
- Includes a Industry leading 4 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional 4 year Next Business Day Advanced Replacement for under $2 per month
- Free Ground Shipping or Low cost Flat Rate 2nd Day / Overnight
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Complete PoE powered kit does not require any additional equipment or converters.
MSRP $310.00 CART $248.00
The 820P PRO PoE Ethernet Extender kit by Enable-IT is ideal for installing PoE powered equipment such as WiFi Wireless Access Points, IP cameras, or remote access controls. Certified professional grade, the 820 PRO maintains the security of your LAN data while combining Ethernet, and PoE output into one single product.
The 820P PRO PoE Ethernet Extender bypasses the problem of the high costs associated with either extending your backbone with fiber or with hubs, repeaters, and the power requirements that come with such options. With the 820P PRO, extend your current Ethernet signal up to 900ft (275m) with PoE.
Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
This is trusted Business Reliable Professional Grade Ethernet Extension without the high cost of fiber or unsecure wireless. Why risk your business data to lower quality imported equipment? The value of your network communications should be a protected investment.
These American-made EnableIT 820P PoE Ethernet Extenders use industry LAN standard RJ-45 (8-pin) connectors to make installing in most any environment very easy. Utilizing existing 2-pair or 4-pair copper wiring, the 820 PRO PoE Ethernet Extender is a specialized Ethernet line driver with no power required at the remote end, with no firmware to upgrade or leave your data vulnerable to security breaches. We have engineered most of the technical complexity into automatic line adjustments so the plug and go simplicity on your existing or new wiring is a snap. Quality materials and craftsmanship not only affords us higher throughput and versatility than any competing product. Certified no Chinese spyware.
- Drive your PoE and Ethernet signal up to 900ft / 275m over any 2 pair or 4-pair for (PoE) copper or aluminum wiring.
- Supports Ethernet and PoE simultaneously.
- Compatible with any IEEE 802.3 AF (48V) or AT (56V) PoE midspan or PoE injectors.
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) & VoIP (Voice over IP)
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained 15Mbps full-duplex service delivery end to end.
- Ruggedized metal casing for durability - Professional Business Grade.
Power 820P PRO PoE Ethernet Extender - PoE Powered
Data Rate 15Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data
Interface Ethernet: (2) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10Base-TX port
Dimensions Height 1.4" (35mm) Depth 2" (51mm) Width 3" (76mm)
Environment Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Enclosure Ruggedized wall mount casing with Network ports