828P Gigabit PoE Extender Kit Includes the Following:
- (1) EnableIT 828P PoE Powered Gigabit PoE Extender
- (1) EnableIT 360 – 56V 61W Gigabit Midspan PoE Injector
- (2) 10′ Black Ethernet patch cords
- (1) EnableIT 828P Gigabit PoE Extender Quickstart Guide
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Optional 4yr Next Business Day Replacement
- (1) Free Shipping* and 45-day Money Back Guarantee
World’s First Gigabit PoE Extender solution in the industry today – a complete solution for installing PoE IP cameras and other PoE devices. The EnableIT 828P Gigabit PoE Extender can power multiple 828 extenders up to 2,000ft (600 m) away. The EnableIT™ 828P PoE Powered Gigabit PoE Extender Kit delivers true 1,000 Mbps Ethernet data up to SIX times further than the IEEE 802.3 specifications for Ethernet LAN limits of just 328 feet.
- Designed and Made in the USA in High Quality Handcrafted Lots
- Professional Business Grade Product, Solid reliability not Chinese Home Use
- Includes a Industry leading 4 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional 4 year Next Business Day Advanced Replacement for under $2 per month
- Free Ground Shipping or Low cost Flat Rate 2nd Day / Overnight
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Complete PoE powered kit does not require any additional equipment or converters.
MSRP $349.00 CART $280.00
World’s First Gigabit PoE Extender solution in the industry today - a complete solution for installing PoE IP cameras and other PoE devices. The 828P can power multiple 828 Gigabit PoE Extenders up to 2,000ft (600 m) away.
The Enable-IT™ 828P Gigabit PoE Extender Kit delivers true 1,000 Mbps Ethernet data up to SIX times further than the IEEE 802.3 specifications for Ethernet LAN limits of just 328 feet. This cost-effective solution eliminates many of the limitations and high costs for extending LAN cabling today.
Ideal for installing high powered PoE IP cameras, PoE Access Points and remote LAN segments using only a CAT5e or CAT6 rated 100m cabling. - Nothing is more cost effective or simple to install. The three LAN port design allows for a laptop to be connected and quickly configure devices. Selectable DIP switches allow for disabling PoE output on either output port to enable standard non PoE LAN devices such as a laptop to configure an IP camera.
This is trusted Business Reliable Professional Grade Ethernet Extension without the high cost of fiber or unsecure wireless. Why risk your business data to lower quality imported equipment? The value of your network communications should be a protected investment.
Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
These American-made EnableIT 828P Gigabit PoE Extender use industry LAN standard RJ-45 (8-pin) connectors to make installing in most any environment very easy. We have engineered most of the technical complexity into automatic line adjustments so the plug and go simplicity on your existing or new wiring is a snap. Ethernet Extension Experts designs and manufactures the 828P Gigabit PoE Extender Kit, along with its entire product line, in the USA. Quality materials and craftsmanship not only affords us higher throughput and range than everyone else, it makes us more responsive to customer needs and industry developments.
- Extended 1,000Mbps Ethernet over any Category 5e, 6 or better rated wiring up to 800ft (240 m).
- Daisy chain up to (4) 828’s to extend full duplex Gigabit Ethernet and PoE out to 2,000ft (610m).
- DIP switch selection enables you to turn on or off the PoE output for each port.
- Ruggedized Professional Business Grade mountable casing for harsh environments.
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Three LAN port design allows for deployment of (2) separate PoE IP Cameras or devices up to 2,000ft (610m).
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Ideal for deploying High Definition IP Cameras requiring Gigabit throughput at distance.
Power 5V DC Self Powered from PoE Input from the 360 Injector.
Data Rate Gigabit full-duplex Ethernet Data & PoE (802.3af) or PoE+ (802.3at).
Interface Ethernet: (3) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100/1000BaseTX, MDI-X, Autonegotiate ports.
Dimensions Height 1.4" (35mm) Depth 2" (51mm) Width 3" (76mm)
Environment Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Enclosure Ruggedized wallmount black Aluminum casing Optimized for heat extraction and isolation without fans.