This PoE Extender Kit Includes the Following:
- (1) 865 PRO Quad LAN CO Unit
- (1) 865 PRO Quad LAN PoE powered CPE Unit with default 2 PoE port output or 4 port on request
- (2) 10′ Black Ethernet patch cords
- (1) Country specific switching wall power adapter for CO Unit
- (1) Enable-IT 360 56V – 60W 802.3at PoE Injector
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Optional 4yr next Business Day Replacement
- (1) Free Shipping*
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
The world’s only available solution to deliver Voice, Data and PoE in a combined package, the EnableIT 865 PoE Extender enables the simple installation of a PoE device up to 2,500ft (762m) from your LAN and Power Source. These extenders drive the reach of Ethernet to more than ten times the Ethernet distance limit: 2,500ft/762m if using the PoE power to drive up to a 30v PoE device or 3,500ft/1,067m if using the PoE power standalone for the remote PoE Extender device only and LAN2 output for data/voice.
- Designed and Made in the USA in High Quality Handcrafted Lots
- Professional Business Grade Product, Solid reliability not Chinese Home Use
- Includes a Industry leading 4 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional 4 year Next Business Day Advanced Replacement for under $2 per month
- Free Ground Shipping or Low cost Flat Rate 2nd Day / Overnight
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Complete PoE powered kit does not require any additional equipment or converters.
MSRP $699.00 CART $560.00
The Enable-IT 865 PRO PoE Extender Kit delivers Voice, Data, and PoE in a combined package that exceeds the IEEE distance limits for all Ethernet equipment - the world's only product to do so. With the 865 PRO, a PoE device can be used up to 2,500 ft. (762m) from your LAN/power source. This kit is ideal for PoE IP Security cameras, PoE WiFi Access Points, or for extending a remote self powered LAN up to 3,500 ft. (1,067m). The 865 can support voice over the same pair of wire with data and PoE - we are the only Ethernet Extender manufacturer with this capability.
The 865 PRO can provide full duplex support up to 100MB/s over CAT2 wiring or greater. Standalone PoE injectors are supported natively.
Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
To provide the greatest protection against future tech changes and to extend the durability and usefulness of the product, the 865 PRO Extended PoE and Ethernet units allow you to add features and capabilities as your network and needs expand.
- Extended Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE+) on 2, 3 or 4 pair existing Telephone wiring or category rated wiring.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ is delivered on pins 4/5 - positive and 7/8 - negative - Custom Reverse polarity cable available on request
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ45 jacks - no programming required.
- High Power PTZ Camera support (4-pair PoE+) available on request only
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex service delivery end to end.
- Native PoE support for any standalone PoE injector to 2,500ft and up to 3,500ft when used for self powered LAN mode only.
CO unit - 5v/2A DC country specific AC switching wall adapter included. (120-260VAC)
CPE unit - remote self powered uses 5v and passes remaining PoE budget to end PoE device
Data Rate 100Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data
Interface Ethernet: (4) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX autosensing ports
Dimensions Height 1.5" (38mm) Depth 3.75" (95 mm) Width 5.75" (146mm)
Environment Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Enclosure Ruggedized wall mount black Aluminum casing Optimized for heat extraction and isolation without fans.