- (1) 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extender
- (1) 10′ Black Ethernet patch cord
- (1) Enable-IT 360 56V 61W Gigabit PoE Injector
- (1) 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extender Quickstart Guide
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Optional 4yr Next Business Day Replacement
- (1) Free Shipping* and 45-day Money Back Guarantee
World’s first Gigabit PoE solution is now weatherproof. The 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extender is ideal for outdoor PoE Camera and WiFi Access Point extension, with more installations worldwide than our competitors combined. With the 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extender, easily extend your PoE and Ethernet signal to 800ft (240m) using your existing Category 5e or better wiring, with a simple plug and go configuration and no power required at the remote end. Or Daisy chain up to (4) 828WP’s to extend full duplex Gigabit Ethernet and PoE out to 2,000ft (610m).
- Designed and Made in the USA in High Quality Handcrafted Lots
- Professional Business Grade Product, Solid reliability not Chinese Home Use
- Includes a Industry leading 4 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional 4 year Next Business Day Advanced Replacement for under $2 per month
- Free Ground Shipping or Low cost Flat Rate 2nd Day / Overnight
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Complete PoE powered kit does not require any additional equipment or converters.
MSRP $399.00 CART $349.00
The 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extender kit by Enable-IT is ideal for installing PoE powered equipment such as WiFi Wireless Access Points, IP cameras, or remote access controls. Certified professional grade, the 828WP maintains the security of your LAN data while combining Voice, Ethernet, and PoE requirements into one single product. The first and leading product of its kind, there have been more installations of the 828WP than that of our competitors, combined. The 828WP bypasses the problem of the high costs associated with either extending your backbone with fiber or with hubs, repeaters, and the power requirements that come with such options. With the 828WP, extend your current Ethernet signal up to 800ft (240m) with PoE or Daisy chain up to (4) 828WP’s to extend full duplex Gigabit Ethernet and PoE out to 2,000ft (610m).
Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
This is trusted Business Reliable Professional Grade Ethernet Extension without the high cost of fiber or unsecure wireless. Why risk your business data to lower quality imported equipment? The value of your network communications should be a protected investment. These American-made EnableIT 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extenders use industry LAN standard RJ-45 (8-pin) connectors to make installing in most any environment very easy. Utilizing existing 2-pair copper wiring, the 828WP is a specialized Ethernet line driver with no power required at the remote end, with no firmware to upgrade, manage, or leave your data vulnerable to security breaches. We have engineered most of the technical complexity into automatic line adjustments so the plug and go simplicity on your existing or new wiring is a snap. Quality materials and craftsmanship not only affords us higher throughput and range than everyone else, it makes us more responsive to customer needs and industry developments. Advanced Replacement is included.
- Extended 1,000Mbps Ethernet over any Category 5e, 6 or better rated wiring up to 800ft (240 m).
- Daisy chain up to (4) 828’s to extend full duplex Gigabit Ethernet and PoE out to 2,000ft (610m).
- Ruggedized Professional Business Grade mountable casing for harsh environments.
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Three LAN port design allows for deployment of (2) separate PoE IP Cameras or devices up to 2,000ft (610m).
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Ideal for deploying High Definition IP Cameras requiring Gigabit throughput at distance.
Power 828WP Weatherproof Gigabit PoE Extender - PoE Powered Data Rate Gigabit full-duplex Ethernet Data & with 56V 61W PoE Power over Ethernet Interface Ethernet: (3) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100/1000BaseTX, MDI-X, Autonegotiate ports. Dimensions Height 1.4" (35mm) Depth 2" (51mm) Width 3" (76mm) Environment Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C) Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing Enclosure IP67 Rated Ruggedized wall mount casing